Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freezone Tournament Day 1 winners



"Congratulations to our Tekken winners:

1. Devil 7sain
2. Ka3by
3. Mr. X

And MvC3 winners:

1. Mesh3el
2. Hayat
3. Jin

It was a unique tournament for both as we had new winners and surprising upsets. I have also learned a few things from hosting 2 tournaments at once and will apply some of that experience today for MK and SF.

I will be adjusting some of the matches for both MK and SF to have a smoother tournament and more unified tournament. I hope you guys didn't mind that I delayed Tekken final to make it closer to MvC3 final. I am thinking of doing that for today as well.

To be honest this is my favorite tournament so far because almost every 5 minutes you heard crowds cheering. I will be posting pics of tournament for all events tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you guys again and hope to see you in for MK and SF tonight"

This post was done by Naar
for more information, check freezone page on facebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment