Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stomach infection - screw Activia




I have a fever, it's 37.4
and since I haven't infected anyone around me, it's not contagious, which means my immune system in my stomach gotten really weak. Which proofs that something I had was the reason behind it, and the only 'new' thing I tried again was activia.


I currently am very sick, I have fever, and stomach infection, and I can't think straight, this remind of me of my previous time that has had happened to me.

The only TWO things in common, I started to drink Activia during both times, so I began to start to wonder, what the hell is wrong!?

It turns out that Activia EMPTY the whole damn stomach completely, ya3ny each time you drink portion of 'Good Bacteria' disappears from your stomach organs, and everything else with it that include antibiotics

Which means, it makes your immune stomach system kinda low, which is available for any sort of attack, either that or the freaking actiregularis thing in the activia leban might be the one causing the inflection.

FOR GOD SAKE what the HELL is ACTI-REGULARIS, that's NOT a scientific name, and why the hell there is Phosphorus in the content!?

can't it be just leban with no extra weird stuff in it!?

What is the solution? yogurt I'm seriously saying you need yogurt KDD, if you read it contains, it'll say 'Bacteria' the good one of course, and you need it.

THE VERY LEAST they should of said "eat yogurt after recycle your stomach completely"

Whenever you travel anywhere any country, eat their local brand yogurt.

Put yourself in my shoes, it's not like you going to figure it out from first try --;

still, I'm a genius, even with a fever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment