Saturday, August 20, 2011

Planet of the Apes


This movie is my favorite movie of all time, I have seen only two movies of it, and I thought that was it, but it turned out there is to be exact... 5 movies.

and it goes by this order.

1. planet of the apes 1968 (Seen it)
2.Beneath the Planet of the Apes 1970 (Just saw it) 
3.Escape from the Planet of the Apes 1971 (Seen it)
4.Conquest of the Planet of the Apes 1972 
5.Battle for the Planet of the Apes 1973 


The movie that released on Planet of the Ape 2001 (Seen it) was based on first movie, and this movie rise of the planet of the Apes 2011 (Seen it) was based on the last movie.


I finished from 2011, decided to watch the classic, starting from first movie, and I just finished the second one, today after I wake up, will be the third, then fourth then fifth.




No comments:

Post a Comment