Thursday, August 18, 2011

tag

Available: nope.
Age: 28
Animals: meat?

B
Beer: non-alcohol, original.
Best Friend: I hate them all :D
Body part on opposite sex: legs
Best feeling in the world: when you sleep
Best weather: cold
Been in love:  classified.
Been on stage: yeah once.
Believe in magic: as in lady-dady-da happy? no
Believe in Santa: I'm a muslim, ma ashrek blallah, 7aram.
Brand: none, deshdasha oo bss.

C
Color: Black & Blue
Chocolate/Vanilla: once in a lifetime... it makes me gassy...
Chines/Indian/Italian: food? everything.
Cake or pie: neither.
Cheese: delicious.

D
Day or Night: night
Dancing in the rain: Yup, heard of the song.

E
Eyes:  hazel.
Ever failed a class: ALOT, weird things happens during my exams, I become most wanted man for help
Enemies: Nope, jealous people of me? alot.
Exercise: used to, since the crush this winter, can't, hurts my leg :/

F
First thoughts waking up: What is the time now!?
Food: meat...

G
Greatest Fear: going to hell :/
Get along with your parents: yeah, they don't tell me what to do, giving me my freedom since I was a kid.

H
Hair color: Dark Blond, like MacGyver
Happy: I can't stop smiling :/
Holiday: everyday is..

I
Ice cream: give me gas...

J
Jewelry: Silver watch
Job: Had one :/

K
Kids: I love kids, I enjoy being with them, no matter how tough things go they make me smile.
Kickboxing or Karate: tried both :/

L
Love: Unknown..
Laughed so hard to cry: nope :/

M
Milk flavor: give me gas >.>
Movies: PLANET OF THE APE! Classic
Motion sickness: Only when I lay down in the car, trying to sleep, and car take turns :/

N
Number:  7 or 13.

O
One wish: be anonymous :/

P
Pepsi/Coke: PEPSI!
Perfume/Cologne: Girl's secret weapon on me --;

Q
Quail: cooked? good?

R
Reason to cry: When the last cheeseburger sold infront of my eyes..
Reality TV: Really?!
Radio station: 103,7

S
Song: u2 - with or without you.
Shoes size: 49
Strawberry/Blueberry: neither
Sport: I done lost of sports before 2001, I used to be Captain of Vollyball team in mo5ayam ayam awal, Soccer, Basketball, Handball, boxing, kick boxing, Taekwondo, Karate, lots of sports :/

T
Tattoos: not interested
Thunderstorm: FUN!

U
Unpredictable: Manipulate me, and I might do 180degree, or 270 degree, maybe go 360 who knows.

V
Vacation spot(s): bed

W
Weakness: Love >.>
Who makes you laugh the most: a friend :/
Worst weather: dust

X
X-Rays:  in trunk of my car

Y
Year it is now: 2011, why asking?
Yellow: hello!?

Z
Zoo animal: never gone there :/

No comments:

Post a Comment