Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Double Beef Burger with extra cheese and Bacon

I can't believe how delicious is this Beef burger with bacon on it, I mean, this is just amazing, I thought it'd be like normal, a disappointment, buying the burger from Jim3iyah, but this is just gone beyond my expectation, I seriously amazed of it.


it has sweet bum, and in middle three layers of cheese, tomato, lettuce, and between the cheese is juicy thick beef two of them, and on top of it is the bacon, and when you just take a bite, oil drip from it.

The burger itself was made in the kitchen, it has this tingling sensation from certain herbs mixed with it, plus the salt is obvious everywhere, I'm stunned.

I don't believe this is legally healthy burger!

I can smell the beef in my hands, you can smell the unique distinguish smell.

My blood pressure raised up, from how unhealthy and illegally delicious it is.

Second different burger, the Supreme Chicken Far Filet was amazing, but this was worth posting, sadly, no picture was taken.

The fries are good, 2nd rated, first rate one were the French restaurant in Avenues, 3rd rate is the fast food, 4th rate is the regular wajbat.

Oh yeah, I tried so many Burgers famous shops, but I liked this one far the best.

worth it, and it's just 3.750k.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment