Thursday, August 18, 2011

High Noon Gun Shoot.



BY DEFAULT this is the most annoying game, From HOW MUCH I OVER HEARD IT, I keep hearing the song start of fight NOW, and no one is around who plays it, this is the song, fond one has it.



IT JUST ANNOYING!

When I play the freaking game on Iphone, I select MUTE, ya3ny ez3aaj ma abe -.-

PLEASE WHO EVER PLAY THIS GAME MUTE IT!!! WALLAH EZ3AAAJ!!

Imagine everyone around you play Angry Bird, anywhere you go, someone plays Angry Bird (which is not true, but imagine it) you have the birds sound stuck on your head, even when you sleep you dream about the birds attacking YOU! --;

This game, like anywhere I go they play it, it's annoying.

PLAY INFINITY BLADE DAMNIT

Not to brag, but I finished Infinity Blade two times, with having best equipment, yeah compete end.

Download the High Noon, give the game to ur little bro, or kid, and let them play all the time, etha ma kesart your Iphone, ma yekoon Esmi Ahmed!



No comments:

Post a Comment