Friday, August 19, 2011

My methods of playing Video Games.


Lets start with action games, not strategy nor RPG, puzzle action, or just action, or maybe First Person Shooting.

1.First of all, I play on EASY mode, not because I want it easy, because I want to get the hang on the controller, and game events, for example, when and what and where do I need to use certain weapon, or where to go, and what to do.

2.After I finish the game on easy mode, I go to normal mode, I play on regular mode, known every twist and turn in the game, and expecting everything.

3.now if I liked the game, or somehow heard there is bonus for playing the HARD mode, I'll play it on hard mode, if I was seeking the thrill or challenge.

I'm used to do this, start with easy, then go normal and end up with hard, after finishing it all levels, I'm done with it.

Next maybe i'll talk about RPG or Strategy my methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment