Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shake Shack


I want to give you my report on Shake Shack Burger, I took double Shack Burger, It's American Angus Beaf, they 'say' it's Halal.

Anyway, Yup it raise my Blood Pressure, but it wasn't the burger that raised it, it was...


It was the Coke, it was strange taste in the Coke, a stinging taste, it's Salt in their Coke, okay, tara half of kuwait ya sukery ya tha'36 -.-

Lets describe the burger...
It is two buns toasted, with yellow cheese, seemingly heavy taste, and mayo in it, with tomato and lettuce, that's it, it's extra sweet buns, the size of cheeseburger :/

From scale 1-10, 10 to be the best, and 1 the worst, I'd say 8, the other burger was 9.

If I used the same buns of Shake Shack with their cheese on the other burger I mentioned, I'd bet I'd have 10 of 10.

piece of advice, etha 3ndk tha'36, don't drink their pepsi, tons of salt in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment